Tuesday, December 23, 2008

In Loving memory of Cherie Cotton


Please forgive us - we made a post on our blog back in Nov, when we found out that our Favorite Mother of the Bride, Cherie Cotton, passed away in October. There was an error on the file in the blog and it hasn't been showing. So we offer our condolences to their family again, and want everyone to see what a beautiful and wonderful person she was.


Cherie is shown here with her daughter, Janet.


We will miss her terribly, and our prayers are with their family now and especially during the holidays.

2 comments:

Bryanne said...

What a beautiful, sweet picture. Love to her family!

Michelle Scruggs said...

Thanks, Tina and Bob, for doing this! I loved seeing my Momma and her sweet smile as she stood by my baby sister on her special day! I miss her, but it makes me smile to find out that other people remember her so much!
Michelle Cotton Scruggs